Schedule Of Classes
- Beginner Level For Girls & Boys Ages 4 to 6 Thursday 7:00pm to 8:00pm
Description: No Experience necessary to be part of this class. The students need to be able to stay in one place and follow directions. This class will have kid friendly choreography for fun and high energy Bollywood numbers
- Intermediate Level II Bollywood Classes For Girls & Boys Ages 8 to 12 Friday 6:30pm to 7:30pm
Description: At least one year of performing experience required to be a part of this class. The class will include interesting choreography to catchy Bollywood/Folk numbers.
- Advanced Level Bollywood Classes For Girls ONLY Ages 8 to 12 Tuesday 6:45pm to 7:45pm
Description: At least three years of performing experience required to be a part of this class. The class will include interesting and challenging choreography, fused with different styles and songs of different languages . Occasionally guest instructors and experts are brought in to teach this class
- Bollywood Classes For Teens Ages 12 To 20 Friday 7:30pm to 8:30pm,
Description: Some experience is desired. Fun High Energy numbers that are appealing to teenagers coupled with high energy and modern choreographies will be the signature of this class.
Occasionally guest instructors and experts are brought in to teach this class
- Bollywood Level I Adults Ages 21 & Up Sunday 8:30am to 9:30am
Description: No Experience is necessary to be a part of this class. The class will include interesting choreographies with easy but catchy steps.
- Bollywood Level II Adults For Adults Ages 21 & Up Sunday 10:30am to 11:30am
Description: At least three years of performing experience required to be a part of this class. The class will include interesting and advanced choreography fused with different styles .
- IFDA 360 Ages 21 & Up Wednesday 7:00pm to 8:00pm, Thursday 8:00pm to 9:00pm & Sunday 9:30am to 10:30am
Description: What do you have to drop? Weight? Stress? anything you don't need will drop. Have fun and dance to your hearts content and still achieve your goals. It is a party every time. Our instructors will incorporate fun moves that attack your problem areas and build muscle while you have the time of your lives. We also incorporate flexibility yoga, and strength training along with healthy living and eating suggestions and forums
- Bollywood Classes For Special Need Kids Girls & Boys Sunday 11:30am to 12:30noon
Description: Kids with challenges are part of this class along with typical peers who will not only help with the dancing itself but also in socializing. Catchy Bollywood as well as mainstream songs are chosen to keep the interest high. Movements are choreographed to help with motor coordination.